Search This Blog

There was an error in this gadget

Thursday, June 9, 2011

"New" Old Desk

One of my projects on the truck from last week's yard sale take was this butcher block table I found for $10. I have been looking for a computer desk and this was narrow enough to go in the master bedroom but needed the Lori touch:


So I got to sanding, painting, and polying;


Excuse the mess people but this is my workroom, otherwise known as the spare bedroom with no bed! Any hoo, here she is completed.  I have to find a chair YESTERDAY. Because of its height, I can't sit at the computer and type until I find a tall chair or bar stool. Ahem, any of you Rock Thrillians who have a spare, call me!


Nice, huh? Just hate all the wires dangling! This is actually a very large wall, and I have my eye on a painting and a print, I just have not been able to pry the money out of my wallet yet, so for now, no gorgeous staging! I'm happy though, for $10 and some paint, it's a steal! Next project is repainting the base of the gorgeous ginger lamp I picked up for $3.

1 comment: