Search This Blog

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Brrrr!

Wow is it ever cold to be May, but the sky is a beautiful blue and the air is crisp and in South Carolina, I will be dreaming of days like this very soon!  I wanted to share another corner of my bedroom redo with you:



Don't you just love the look of this white driftwood against the bright green.  Makes my eyes happy!  I moved the free-standing seashell from hiding and put it on the table.  I think it looks really pretty:


Yesterday I helped my daughter move some things from her storage unit and she gave me a really nice bookshelf she doesn't have room for now.  I have been playing with it in my kitchen and I'll share it with you later.  Tonight is my small group Bible study so I will be baking brownies instead of playing with my new bookshelf "toy." Have a great day ladies!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping over and your sweet comments. Welcome to blogland! Your bedroom is looking good! Look forward to seeing what you do.
    Danika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im SOOOOOO in LOVE w. that green paint!

    ReplyDelete